Roulette strategies

 

Martingale – Double up your bet after lost until the next win, almost guaranteed winnings with Martingale!

More roulette strategies
 
Blackjack strategies

 

Basic blackjack strategy - Summarize all the game movements in a simple strategy table and play like a pro right away!

More blackjack strategies
Slot strategies

 

Check the payback percentage on the slot machines you´re interested in and choose the one with the highest payback percentage!

More slot strategies

Casino strategies

Anyone who has played casino games is probably aware that the House finally takes more benefits. Casino games are usually scheduled so the house always has an advantage over the players. The house advantage is higher in several slot machines which can go up to 5%, and lowest in the blackjack, where players play Blackjack basic strategies giving only a small advantage to the house. Reimbursement rates are even better when you play casino games as compared when you play in casinos or clubs.

For many years various strategies have been developed for almost every online casino games, and you can find more and more and now dozens of casino strategies to choose when you want to start playing.

You can read below the most popular strategies for casino games at this time. When you find a game and a strategy you like we recommend you to register a new player account at one of the following English online casinos. When choosing an online casino via Casino Slam, you will not regret your choice!


TOP 10 CASINOS


 
Casinon nimi
Bonus
Arvosana
Pelaa
Pika

luckland_logo_smallstar51
1000€ BONUS + 30 FREE SPINS
PLAY NOW!

euromoon_logo_smallstar51
200% BONUS UP TO 1000€
PLAY NOW!

parklane-logo-small2star51
200% BONUS UP TO 2000€
PLAY NOW!
4
osiris_logo_smallstar41
300% BONUS UP TO 900€
PLAY NOW!
5
yako_logo_smallstar41
100% BONUS UP TO 222€+222 FREESPINS€
PLAY NOW!
6
vikingslots-logo-smallstar41
100% BONUS UP TO 220€ + 100 FREESPINS
PLAY NOW!
7
casinocruise_logo_smallstar41
100% BONUS UP TO 220€ + 100 FREESPINS
PLAY NOW!
8
playgrand_logo_smallstar41
100% BONUS UP TO 1000€ + 100 FREESPINS
PLAY NOW!
9
mrgreen-logo-smallstar41
100% BONUS UP TO 300€ + 100 FREE SPINS
PLAY NOW!

10
Energy Casinostar41
100% BONUS UP TO 200€ + 100 free spins
PLAY NOW!

Baccarat Strategies

Baccarat is a casino game of skill, where you make your bets either the dealer or the player, which doesn’t affect the game. Unlike many other popular casino games like Blackjack and Roulette, the decisions you make will not affect the final score during the game. So there is no real strategy to follow in the Baccarat game.

It refers only to choose your side and wait for the final result. If the Baccarat is a new game for you, we recommend that you first take a look at Baccarat rules before you start playing.

The house advantage in Baccarat is very friendly the casino has only 1.4% ahead of the bets placed in the bank, which is one of the best odds you can find both online and in traditional casinos physicists.

In Baccarat, the chances of profit with the player’s hand are only slightly less than the probability of the player’s hand loses. Chance of player’s hand to win at Baccarat is 44.62% of rounds and loses 45.85% of rounds. The game of Baccarat is quite unusual, but chances are, roughly 9.53% of rounds have still been the game results. The refund is to continue the game 8-1 but in these efforts the house has a considerable advantage.

If you ignore the result of the normal game, you’re going to gain the attention of the game bank on 51% of rounds, which is a very marginal advantage, a little better than throwing the coin, however. If you’re not sure what to invest, we can give you a tip: Bet the bank as winner.

Craps Strategies

Baccarat is a casino game of skill, where you make your bets either the dealer or the player, which doesn’t affect the game. Unlike many other popular casino games like Blackjack and Roulette, the decisions you make will not affect the final score during the game. So there is no real strategy to follow in the Baccarat game.

It refers only to choose your side and wait for the final result. If the Baccarat is a new game for you, we recommend that you first take a look at Baccarat rules before you start playing.

The house advantage in Baccarat is very friendly the casino has only 1.4% ahead of the bets placed in the bank, which is one of the best odds you can find both online and in traditional casinos physicists.

In Baccarat, the chances of profit with the player’s hand are only slightly less than the probability of the player’s hand loses.

Chance of player’s hand to win at Baccarat is 44.62% of rounds and loses 45.85% of rounds. The game of Baccarat is quite unusual, but chances are, roughly 9.53% of rounds have still been the game results. The refund is to continue the game 8-1 but in these efforts the house has a considerable advantage.

If you ignore the result of the normal game, you’re going to gain the attention of the game bank on 51% of rounds, which is a very marginal advantage, a little better than throwing the coin, however. If you’re not sure what to invest, we can give you a tip: Bet the bank as winner.

Video Poker Strategies

Video Poker is a classic game that has entertained players from the 1970s, when the game was released in Las Vegas. Video Poker game was released as a simple alternative to slots.

Unlike all gaming machines that do not really require besides pressing the “Play” button, Video Poker requires a basic knowledge of popular casino game of poker to be able to bet on the best hands of play.

There are dozens more strategies for casino Video Poker to choose from when you start playing.

Some good examples of strategies casino pay to play when playing video poker include: Maintain a low pair, rather than a high card, break the pair of jacks or better, if you have four cards that can form a royal flush or four cards which can form a low straight, it is important not break a flush or straight unless you have a hand with royal flush.

These are, as I said just a few examples of strategies for video poker casino where the house edge is lower. The best way to learn all the strategies casino video poker is played. What are you waiting for?


OUR FAVORITE GAMES


Roulette
Roulette is one of the most popular casino games online that will entertain you for hours! Choose your lucky numbers and start spinning the wheel. Nothing easier th...
Blackjack
Let us introduce you to the most popular table game in the casinos: Blackjack! Beat the dealers hand and grab winnings that can change your life instantly! Keep in...
Slots
If you´re searching for a fun and exiting gaming experience you should definitely try out these popular games! A guaranteed unforgettable gaming experience that yo...
Craps
Do you love the roll of the dice? Get ready to get lucky and play one of the most exiting casino games ever existed! The game can seem intimidating, but it really i...
Videopoker
You remember the kind of poker you played at the parties? Videopoker is exactly this but in a video game mode that you can play online! Ready? Draw! You usually ha...
Keno
A fast and fun lottery-like game that let you control how you want to play. Pick your favorite numbers and start playing. Keno´s rules are very simple and it´s a a...