In the BlackJack game, the players compete against the dealer and not against the other players. The main objective is get a hand higher than the dealer’s hand, but not pass the total of 21. If you exceed 21 in your hand is known as “go” and you lose the game, regardless of the dealer’s hand
The value of the hands in Blackjack is determined when the value of individual cards have been dealt adds. All cards represent the same value, except those that are figures like the king, queen and jack, which are worth 10 and Aces are worth 1 or 11, depending on how the dealer’s wants or the player. The best hand in Blackjack is 2 cards, an ace and another worth 10 points. As will the value of 21, the hand is called “Natural Black jack”.
The game starts with two cards are dealt face up to the player and the dealer are dealt two cards, one face up and one face down. When the dealer shows one ace card, the player have the option to request an insurance about the dealer will have a naturally Black jack, the bet is half of the amount he made in his original bet, so do not lose your total bet if the dealer will naturally leave one Black jack.
If you do not have the game would continue and the player would have four options to choose from:
• Request: Get a new card from the dealer. (You can get all you want, until you reach 21 or overdo)
• Keep: no more new cards and to keep the value of the hand you have.
• Bending: You will have the opportunity to increase your initial bet right to request one card and maintained.
• Divide: You can split the cards into two hands whenever the cards are of the same value plus a second bet equal to the original.
• Disclaimer: After the initial deal, once the dealer checks do not have a natural Blackjack Ace + 10, a player who feels his hand is not good to keep playing can give up her hand and get a refund of half their initial bet.